• Latest News

    Wednesday, February 11, 2015


    Aamir Khan Condemns The AIB Roast / 8 Reasons Why Aamir Khan Condemns AIB Roast

    Well renewed actor of bollywood had condemned the latest AIB Roast of Arjun Kapoor and Ranveer Singh. While many celebrities have spoken up in support of AIB and the roast, Aamir actually strongly condemned it – so much so that he called it violent!

    Aamir khan has deeply hurt by AIB Roast Concept


    He stated that it has been so violent and it has hurt his feelings. I did not enjoyed the video and has scolded Arjun Kapoor and Karan Johar for doing this act. Everybody has right of saying their opinions and I am saying my opinion. I felt it was a very violent event. Violence is not only physical but also emotional and verbal. When you’re insulting someone, you’re perpetuating violence onto someone. And you’re also showing this off to the world like ‘look! How violent I am!’

     I personally have a problem with the concept of the show is why I haven’t watched it. "Yeh mere type ka show nahi hai, mujhe nahi dekhna". I don’t know if what they've done is legally correct or not. I'm not aware about those technicalities. FIRs can be lodged, but it has to be proved also. If they've broken the law, they should face the consequences like you and I. If they haven’t broken the law, they should go scott free. That the court will decide.

    He has stated 8 reasons why he did not like the show. Let's check out the video below to know the reasons.


    Categorized In:
    • Blogger Comments
    • Facebook Comments

    0 comments:

    Post a Comment

    Item Reviewed: Aamir Khan Condemns The AIB Roast / 8 Reasons Why Aamir Khan Condemns AIB Roast Rating: 5 Reviewed By: Chaithanya
    Scroll to Top
    x

    Subscribe To AIN Letter

    Join our thousand's of AllIndiaNews.net subscribers for daily news directly in your inbox..

    Note: Don't forget to verify with verification mail that you will get after subscription.